Resourcing for every need within your organization is often not economically viable.
A project may require skills that don’t exist in the team, but timescales make increasing your headcount unrealistic.
And with each additional staff member you hire, you face significant overhead costs.
Establishment and maintenance of the software, using technologies and practices
- It is also a practice of hiring an external organization to perform some business functions in a country other than a customer’s country.
- Offshore software development can include following services like product design and architecture, coding and testing, develops SaaS, Internet/Intranet solutions, e-commerce, CRM, project management and other special web-services.
- The advantages mostly revolve around better cost-control over the process, which means that there is lower cash-outflow.
- Web Development:-
Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of website. The different areas of web design include web graphic design: interface design: authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design: and search engine optimization. Often many individuals will work in teams covering different aspects of the design process, although some designers will cover them all. The term web design is normally used to describe the deign process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website including writing mark up. Web development. Web designer are expected to have an awareness of usability and if their role involves creating mark-up then they are also expected to be up to date with web accessibility guidelines.
- Landing Page:-
In online marketing, a landing page, sometimes known as a “lead capture page” or a “lander”, or a “destination page”, is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine optimized search result or an online advertisement. The landing page will usually display directed sales copy that is a logical extension of the advertisement, search result or link. Landing pages are used for lead generation. The actions that a visitor takes on a landing page is what determines an advertiser’s conversion rate.
- Informative Website:-
A major informational site is wikipedia.org, the online encyclopaedia. And it is unique, because it allows members to contribute and edit articles. Now your small business may not want such a comprehensive site, but if you have information to share or sell, an informational website would fill the bill. Suppose you have a landscaping business. You could create a website that lists plants with their definitions and planting and caring instructions. This would be helpful to people, and you would use it to lead people to your nursery. Of course you could “hybrid” this site y adding an e-commerce feature, a forum, or even photo sharing.
- E-commerce Website:-
Ever hear of Amazon.com it’s one of the grand-daddies of all e-commerce websites. But you don’t have to be an Amazon to sell your products online. There are millions of small businesses who use their e-commerce websites to sell their product over the internet. Just about anything that can be sold in a brick-and-mortar store can be sold online-with much less overhead!
All websites for start-up should be:-
- Have a solid domain name. The competition for good domain names is getting fierce, so be a little flexible, but use good sense!
- Responsive, agile, easy to use with well-constructed pages.
- Optimized for mobile visitors, as mobile browsing has now surpassed desktop browsing.
- Branded with your business logo, taglines and colours, but not be excessively graphic either. A clean layout is required for offering better visibility.
- Informative, engaging and creative. Incorporate an FAQ section into it.
- Frequently updated with news, updates and promotional offers.
- Accurate; consumers will want accurate product information and full details of your services, without which they may take their business elsewhere.
- Created with the business and target audience in mind. Banks and nightclubs can never have similar looking websites!
- Encourage some curiosity and interest.
- Be convincing. Including testimonials is recommended.
- Be secure.
We at TYZERTech reduce your overhead costs by deploying right IT skilled resources.
Our resources are well sound with the latest technology trends in the market.