TYZERTech Academy is an education wing of TYZER Technologies. The company is a leading skill training provider in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), and Project Management. TYZERTech Academy is a clear leader in this segment.
All the experience the training institute has garnered in the field of CAD / CAE / CATIA / Creo / AutoCAD / HyperMesh / Ansys allows the TYZERTech Academy to offer in-depth training courses that cater to today’s industrial needs.At our training institute, you have access to CAD / CAE training programs that are not only backed by software OEM’s for quality and content but are delivered to you using:As an authorized training partner we not only provide the huge advantage of industry accepted and recognized CAD and CAE learning programs, but also provide our student’s access to an array of opportunities for them to kick start their career on a high note.
We have designed a courseware keeping in mind this gap between industry standards and knowledge that students possess. We have worked out a CAD / CAE / CATIA / AutoCAD / Ansys / PTC / HyperMesh training model that will impart students not just with theoretical knowledge and understanding of the software features and use, but also enrich them with in-depth domain specific knowledge of software applications in the industry. This will help them put their knowledge to work right from day one in the company.The proof of that lies in the list of companies where our students are placed.
Be significant, be an engineer with difference!
TYZERTech Academy acts as the missing link between the growing demands of the industry and the trained student pool that supports and fuels it at the back-end.
Let us scan the ground realities of both the sectors:
THE INDUSTRY –
- 2D is passé. The bar is much higher today.
- Designers have to look up from the screen to answer two key questions in parallel: How fast, and at what cost.
- With trained manpower delivering from the word ‘go’, the industry today allows little margin for error or patience. It’s no longer the place to train.
- Due to limited practical & industry awareness, fresh engineering graduates might find it challenging to find a right place.
- This has resulted in a shortage of ‘Ready to deploy’ manpower.
- Manpower attrition rates are the highest in this industry, making scaling up of R&D difficult.
- Time, Money and an intensely competitive landscape are other teething challenges for the industry.
THE TRAINING & EDUCATION SECTOR –
- The trend has shifted from a ‘software learning’ approach to a ‘problem-solving’ approach. It’s no longer how many sophisticated features or tools one has mastered: It’s about what they can do.
- As a corollary, students need to spend more hands-on time in the real industry environment, rather than in the classroom.
- New-age educators are focusing on equipping students with skills, rather than theory.
- The absence of large scale, structured, domain-insight rich training centres in India
- Most training institutes today are all-stop sweat-shops that impart half-baked knowledge through individual part-time trainers who lack adequate technical competence, specialization and experience.
- Course curricula and study-wares are neither in line with industry needs, nor are approved/monitored by software OEM’s.
- The upshot is unskilled professionals who are unable to make the best use of the latest software due to incomplete knowledge and inadequate training.
“To touch lives by empowering individuals through training”
Exponential growth in the economy and new developments in CAD/CAM/CAE in the last decade has created a very competitive market place for job seekers and employers alike.
Our primary focus is on Skill Development Programs for Engineers by arranging finishing school job oriented training programs for them.
Offers industry-recognized certification and specialized certification options with live-scenario projects.
Training & Guidance from industry experts. Ensure skilled & qualified faculty across our centers.
Course & Study Materials developed by industry professionals with new technologies.
Placement to students from the institute. Right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge.
Unique Training Methodology at the TYZERTech Academy
- 100% industry-ready training programs
- Emphasis on practical training approach
- Simplified teaching methods for easy learning
- Regular assessments, monitoring and tests
- Curriculum and mentors who tap into & draw out the true capabilities of the student
- Preview of industry work culture
- Benefit from Placement Cell & Industrial Reference
- Focus on creating true design engineers
We try harder.
rich industry experience
We will also teach you how to apply your knowledge through working on live scenario projects. The knowledge that mechanical engineering graduates possess about CAD / CAE software is limited and very basic in nature, while industry is in search of people who have deep understanding and knowledge about the latest technologies and their application in their area of work, making it difficult for the students just graduated from colleges to find a decent job.