Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER), PTC's parametric, integrated 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solution, is used by discrete manufacturers for mechanical engineering, design and manufacturing. Pro/ENGINEER was the industry's first rule-based constraint (sometimes called "parametric" or "variational") 3D CAD modeling system.
Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER), PTC’s parametric, integrated 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solution, is used by discrete manufacturers for mechanical engineering, design and manufacturing. Pro/ENGINEER was the industry’s first rule-based constraint (sometimes called “parametric” or “variational”) 3D CAD modeling system. The parametric modeling approach uses parameters, dimensions, features, and relationships to capture intended product behavior and create a recipe which enables design automation and the optimization of design and product development processes.
Creo is a 3D CAD software tool that transports all tasks involved in product development and development is done in modern days, using diverse tools, with the participation of people of a variety of skills, from different geographical locations.
The key promises of Creo tools include: faster time-to-market, product quality, design efficiency; minimum errors, less scrap and rework.
- Creating 2D Sketches and design intent
- Creating Parametric Solids models
- Use of layers
- Using advance features to create standard solid models
- Creating complex solid models using surfaces
- Measuring and analysing models & UDF
- Top down and Bottom-up approaches of assembly
- Exploding, replacing component, cross-section in assemblies
- Component interface, flexible component restructuring simplified representation
- Creating and using assembly structure & Skeleton
- Flexible Modeling
- Creating 2D Manufacturing / Production drawing
- Applying GD&T features
- Creating customized title Block
- Sheetmetal Design process
- Sheetmetal fundamentals
- Creating the blank size or flat pattern view.
- Part Design
- Sketch Based Feature
- Transformation Feature
- Assembly Design
- Designing in Context
- Diamention and Annotations
- Surface Design
- Wireframe Geometry
- Sheet Metal Design
- Bends, Flanges, Unfolded Mode
- Advanced Sheet Metal Design
Connect with us on