ANSYS, one of the widely used analysis software is needed to complete the design of any product. This allows engineers and designers to virtually analyze how their products (and thousands of parts in them) work in real world environment, at an early stage of product design. Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. It provides an engineering simulation and 3D design software that provides product modelling solutions. Based on multi-physics fundamentals, Ansys is a versatile and extremely scalable software. The company develops, markets and supports engineering simulation software that is sed to predict how product designs will behave in real-world environments.
ANSYS software is being used across a wide range of industries to analyze and understand the stability, durability and the compatibility of the product in the real world. virtual simulation platforms are being created by many companies to overcome the cost of product failure after production. The best virtual simulation obtained is the exact replica for the real world simulation.
Traditionally, companies would design parts or subsystems in different engineering silos, and then subject their prototypes to physical tests at the later stage of product design. However, this physical testing will not give enough data for companies that produce smart products: cars, cell phones, wind turbines, etc that use thousands of components. Hence, virtual engineering simulation is increasingly preferred. Knowing how to do it is an important engineering software skill. ANSYS has a whole set of products for you to perform simulation of structural aspects of a single product or complex interactions of subsystems. It will help you understand how products would work not only in ideal environments but also changing users environments or during unexpected consumer usage.
Ansys develops and markets finite element analysis software used to simulate engineering problems. The software creates simulated computer models of structures, electronics, or machine components to simulate strength, toughness, elasticity, temperature distribution, electromagnetism, fluid flow, and other attributes.
- Introduction to ANSYS workbench / APDL
- Sketching and part modeling in Design modeller
- Importance of meshing
- Types of meshing
- Element types and application
- Defining material properties
- Static structural analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Thermal stress (Coupled analysis)
- DesignTech CAD Academy Ansys training course highlights:
- Trainings with real parts/products in hand
- Opportunity to work on real life like projects
- Complete exposure of concept to manufacturing process for various industries
- Right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge
- Domain specific insights through software application
- Trainings imparted only on licensed software
- Trainings imparted by trainers with rich industry experience under the monitoring of certified trainers